Newsletters & Church News
This year, the annual Thanksgiving Community meal
will be based out of the
North Bend Community Center.
Opportunities to help with the Community Thanksgiving Dinner:
At Gloria Dei-
1. Allow the church to borrow your large crab pot and cooker. (We will need 3 of these)
2. Volunteer to peel potatoes - 15 people needed at the church on Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 5:00pm. Please bring your own peeler.
3. Volunteer to help cook and mash the potatoes - 8 people needed Thursday Nov.26 at 7:30 a.m. at the church.
If you can assist in any of the above ways, please call the church office to sign up. 541-267-2347. Proper COVID-19 protocols will be enforced, (Masks, distancing)
Other ways to help:
To sign up for any of the following jobs, please email . All of these opportunities will be held on Thursday Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day, and will be based at the North Bend Community Center. Proper COVID-19 protocols will be enforced.
1. Packaging the to-go meals from 10:30am-2pm
2. Delivering meals to those that cannot come get them. (Will be done in teams of 2) from 10:30am-1:00pm
3. Direct traffic from 9:30am-1:00pm
4. Clean up from 11:00am-2:00pm.
Donations can be mailed to Coos Food Cupboard: PO Box 1028, Coos Bay, OR. 97420.