Newsletters & Church News
Church Reopening & Vacation Bible School News
The Reopening Task force met this past week and recommended, (per almost certain Council approval), that beginning July 4, Gloria Dei would reopen to in-person worship with singing! • We recommend a single in-person service at 10:00 am.
• Beginning July 4, the first Sunday in July, giving time for the choir to reform and complete other necessary planning.
• A maximum occupancy of 75 attendees including choir and worship leaders will be allowed; and to continue to encourage people to RSVP by contacting the office.
• Zoom live streaming would continue.
• Per CDC and other guidelines, folks that are willing to present their vaccination documentation will not need to wear masks. Remember, our insurance company says they will defend us for related issues if we follow official guidelines.
• Once documentation is presented, a list will be compiled to be referenced for future services and documentation will not need to be presented. Folks may bring their documentation in at any time to be added to the list.
• Folks that are unwilling to presentation their documentation or are not vaccinated will need to continue to wear masks during the service and will seat in an area near the rear of the sanctuary to maintain physical distancing.
• The choir will be seated at the front away from the congregation. In order for members to participate they will need to be vaccinated.
• Singing will be allowed for vaccinated members present. vaccinated.
• Sunday school and nursery will be discussed at a future meeting later in the summer.
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
Gloria Dei is planning a modified vacation Bible School program and we'd like you to invite the children in your life....your own, your grandchild, your neighbors.....
July 26-30 10:00am - Noon
Children ages 5-12
"To Mars and Beyond: Explore Where God's Power Can Take You"
We're planning fun and engaging Bible story lessons, games, crafts/science activities to reinforce the main theme each day!
Please call the office to sign your child up at 541-267-2347. We are limited to 30 children so register them soon!
Click below for a registration form!